Contact us

We would love to hear from you!

*When requesting a status change from ABD to PhD Scholar:

1) Provide the title of your dissertation in the UMI/ProQuest Database (Ex:

2) Provide the link for an online faculty directory of a regionally accredited college or university in which you are listed as a Ph.D.